Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sifting Files

Last night I spent a lot of time going through my files and discarding crap with non-productive opening paragraphs.

I deleted all the Time Traveler files that were done section by section; the serial run is done in the Press. I opened various mis-start files, checked to see if they had any significant content, and then deleted them. It's like weeding a garden, which I continued this afternoon, pulling out weeds from the back bank. Howie helped, by snatching at the weeds as I pulled them from the ground, shredding bits of their foliage. Babe also helped, by threatening Howie with great barks, and fake bities if Howie ventured within his range.

My granddaughter helped me make pasta with a meat sauce this evening. Who could ask for more in life?

No comments: