Saturday, February 04, 2012

Channel Change

A week ago, Winter clicked over into Spring.

It's a sweet sensation, feeling the air so abruptly different from one day to the next, from having a chilly tinge that makes you want to put on your coat to the gentle coolness that makes you want to put on shorts. Maybe it's a humidity issue; I don't know.

The birds know what it is, however: there's definite pairing up and struttin' stuff going on, and I've been watching broad V's of geese headed north.

I do believe it's time to plant my onion sets, and buy my tomato seeds.

The picture is an example of random cellular pattern (in an uncreated universe) on a spider plant leaf. This spider plant decided that it wanted a pure white stripe down the middle for no reason at all. How clever an artist!

No comments: