Friday, February 08, 2008

Whoa, I'm alive!

It's unbelievable how quickly time passes.

Three weeks have passed since I've posted on this blog. Now normally, when I follow a blog, I get really irritable if the blogger doesn't post more than once a week. This space of time that I've been distracted ought to teach me a sharp lesson: sometimes bloggers don't have the time or the inclination to post. And/or: bloggers need to get off their asses and post.

I've caught yet another cold. I can't remember a winter when I was sick so much since I was a little kid. Is it because I'm run down from last summer's travails, or because Lillian is bringing home every new virus her kindergarten buddies have to offer? At this point, I'm ready to do HazMat gear until summer.

I have a backlog of photos for this blog. Maybe tomorrow I'll find the energy to present them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, post more! Pictures too! We like pictures

Lydia Manx said...

What he said!