Saturday, December 16, 2006

Gripes

Old Fashion.

I've seen this phrase on the banners that our town flies above its miniscule shopping district. I've seen it on advertising signs near the next county's shopping mall. I saw the phrase used somewhere yesterday, on my travels about the county, and it made me so irritable and caused me to froth at the mouth so much that I can't remember where I saw it.

"Old Fashion" is a NOUN, not an adjective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If one wants to use it as an adjective, as in "Old Fashioned Values" or "Old Fashioned Comfort" YOU ADD AN "ED" ON THE END OF 'FASHION'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew. That feels better.

See? I didn't even call anyone an asshole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet.

Anonymous said...

That was me...
Sigh...long day.

Lydia