Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Best I Could Do on Short Notice


Terri expressed a (possibly depraved) curiosity to see what I look like with very short hair. I promised to try to upload a photo. The light in the studio is rather dim at this time of day, and I wasn't very interested in using a flash (flash makes me look shiny), so the picture is the teensiest bit (okay, a lot) blurry. Oh well.

Here ya go, folks. Keep in mind that the haircut was obtained nearly a week and half ago, and has grown enough to tickle my ears. The longer stuff on top keeps my scalp from sunburning.

What do you think? Do I look more, or less like William Shatner now that my hair is short?

Incidentally, this is about as close to a Mohawk as I think Bernie can tolerate. And I have to admit, this hair-do is just about as easy as they get. Towel dry, comb top, squish bangs back so that they stand up a little -- done.

And it's going to stay this way until the weather becomes bearable.

PS. I tried to link to Terri's blog but the FilthyPiker sites are all down for maintenance or wrecking or something. Sorry.

4 comments:

Kathy Keller said...

How nice to put a face with the name, Sand!

I love the haircut. I wish I could wear short hair but I have to have something covering up my lizard neck. ;-)

Kathy Keller said...

Wow, I didn't know it would stick my picture on my comment. Now we both have a face for the name!

Kris said...

Hair! It grows. And your lucky you just need to take care of the stuff on your scalp. We men have a daily job our faces!

Cheryl said...

You look cute and comfortable.