Sunday, June 07, 2009

Day of Rest

How about some rich color today? There it is, the heart of a camellia!

Bernie and I went to see "Up" again -- this time in 2D. I really enjoyed it, and could see no part of the film that was diminished without the 3D -- especially the entire "not wanting to puke" experience. Charming film! How timely to know that Senior Citizens can be heroes or super-villains as they are moved to do so... tomorrow I become eligible for Tuesday Senior Discount at the local supermarket! There is still time for me to decide: Hero or Villain?

For today, I don't feel like deciding anything. The past two days have been as relaxing as if I had been given a drug. The phone doesn't have tension-filled voicemails on it, or troubling cryptic messages. My email has been free of drama and demands for immediate action. My dreams are still odd mish-mashes of stuff, but I'm not waking in the wee hours with my heart pounding, wondering what the hell is going to happen next, what the hell am I going to do, what if what if what if ...

I know it won't last, so I'm just enjoying the bejabbers out of the clement, gentle weekend.

No comments: