Wednesday, November 30, 2005

More Dumb Things To Do

Last night I dreamed again that I owned that white horse that was for sale last month.

In the dream, I had to get somewhere fast, and I put a bridle on him and rode off, bareback.

Today I suggested to a friend of hers that I would buy him for $400. That's stupid, because I don't have the cash influx to pay for his board. All I've got is that asking price.

I'm sure when she hears my offer, she'll call me a f---ing b--ch. That's okay. I'd rather she despise me for a valid offer than have her think me a fool to buy a 20-year-old horse for $3000.

I shouldn't even have made the offer, but I couldn't resist.

In the meantime, Advent continues. Day One, Cartoon. Day Two, I helped Alex put up a counter-cultural lighting display. Day Three, I made a new pork dish at lunchtime and a pumpkin pie tonight. I'm good to go.

No comments: