Wednesday, January 04, 2006

#!!**#!

Now, see, this is why computers twink me off.

I have never changed the settings on my Blogger. Not ever, I hate being surprised by new task bars or changes. But somehow, the tab was set to "Edit HTML" instead of "Compose" and my options for using color in my text disappeared. I only checked on it tonight because I'd spent so much of the day clicking on stuff in Photoshop to see what it would do. ("Click and Duck method of learning")

I got my blasted colors back.

Good.

Tomorrow I'm going to make braised lamb shanks and stuff myself until I can't move.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I finally found my missing dates, too. There's a tiny little hide/display button at the bottom of the screen. I don't remember ever clicking it. Do you think randomly changing the display is one of the undocumented features of this service?

Aser said...

It's because you're not totally politically correct. You did mention church in your blog at some point, so you're immediately suspect.